ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance

 I started my ads campaign this week.  I am actually a little intrigued to see what will happen.  I have plans to come back often and check on the status of my campaign and see the progress.  I plan on using a lot of the suggestions given in the lesson material about optimizing my key words and ads and looking for ways to maximize my clicks and conversions.  Obviously this will only happen after I have started getting some data on the campaign, but I will be interested to see how it goes.  I need to figure out how I will best interpret the information and I figure that will not really happen until I start seeing some sort of data.  I may see that my click through rate is good or my cost per click sucks.  Since I set my daily rate at $2.50 per day I am confident my rates will not look great because my budget is set so low, but it may still be a factor to look at.  The other thing to be cognizant of, is the fact that my site is an affiliate site and so will not get great feedback for a solid ROI.  Here's to what is to come.

Comments