Landing Page Optimization & Basic SEO

 Sometime I have a hard time with the lesson material because I am just not interested in the class.  This is all very good information and I try very hard to relate to is and identify how this would help a person who is looking at doing a web based business, but I have no plans on creating a web based business and so things like optimizing my pages or setting my site up for better SEO are just, I am so sorry, boring.  I do make an effort and I can see words and adjustments I can make to my little book review site.  The first is that I can see my site benefitting from social media exposure.  If my reviews were linked in other sites or people shared them on their social media accounts that would generate a lot of positive SEO as will as improving my CTR.  I am sure if I added more images to my various pages and made sure most of my key words and phrases were replicated on my site that would also lead people to stick around on my site and even perhaps buy from an affiliated link.  But in the end I am just working to get a good grade and will just be shutting my site down on the last day of the semester.  It really is good information though.

Comments