Ads

 This week's material on ads has helped clarify several things about how ads work and good ways to improve them.  I am still struggling to figure out how to maximize the ads for an affiliate and think if I had gone with something like a cooking blog or such it might have been easier.  But since I hate to cook it would have been a bust for other reasons.  I have watch the hour long ads video, provided in the previous week, three times and have saved it to my YouTube account to watch again.  I see ads differently now and am more cognizant of the cost to someone when I am casually searching versus ready to but searching. As I get more content on my site I believe I can create better ads as well.  I think my ads are adequate for the moment but will defiantly need tweaking as we go along.

Comments